March 13, 2013

Artifest

I am honored to be participating in a two-day event this year called  Artifest.  Artifest describes itself as "celebrating culture through art, music, dance and food."  Click on the link to see their website which shows beautifully all the exciting things this event has to offer.

Artifest is running June 8th & 9th at the Museum of Indian Culture in Allentown, PA.  So not only do I have the pleasure of being a part of this exciting event, but I also get to check out this museum which has been on my list of "must see"s for gawd knows how long!  The Museum of Indian Culture is dedicated to educating all those who enter its doors on the Lenape (Delaware) people who inhabited this area.  They teach about other American Indian tribes as well.  Such an amazing organization!  I'm so honored that I was invited to be a part of such an event!

I had teased in my previous post that I'm doing some special pieces which I plan to debut at this event.  I have about 4 more designs to cut for this series.  Here is a preview of what's finished so far, with more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment